Competition Terms and Conditions
Thank you for reading the Terms and Conditions for Viva Velo’s #VVPedalPals Competition.
The promoter is: RealCom Ltd (company no.04497083) whose registered office is at Swinford Farm, Eynsham, Cumnor, Oxford OX29 4BL, United Kingdom.
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Viva Velo.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/vivavelocycletours
5. This competition will be running on Instagram and Facebook only. Entries using other social media platforms will not be accepted.
6. Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be 08/12/2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A minimum of 1 image or video must be shared on Facebook or Instagram using #VVPedalPals to be entered into the draw
Entrants must have the privacy settings for their competition entry post set to ‘public’ in order to be entered
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
One FREE 7 day cycling tour on either 28.03.19 – 04.04.19 or 04.04.19 – 11.04.19 to Mallorca as part of Viva Velo’s spring camps as detailed on the website. This includes only the standard package, a surcharge will be added for add-ons such as bike hire, full-board or additional transfers.
A discount for the winner’s friends, varying depending on the number of friends who book and pay the initial £175 deposit by 31st December 2018. The discounts will be applied as follows:
1-3 friends £30 discount each
4-6 friends £40 discount each
7-12 friends £50 discount each
13-15 friends £55 discount each
15 + friends £60 discount each
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. By entering the competition, entrants agree to the use of any images or videos submitted to the Promoter as part of the #VVPedalPals competition.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.